Rock Shore is a full-service video production agency based in Baltimore, Maryland. Over the last decade, we've worked with global, national, and local brands that have an everyday presence in B2C and B2B. We're looking for an Account Manager to play an integral role as a member of the Creative Services team and overall production company. The Account Manager will serve as the primary contact for day-to-day activities of the client. Account Manager will work with Producer(s) to scope in-bound leads, and write and submit proposals. This includes all activities across the range of client services, from bidding to project coordination, through creative execution, and from strategy implementation to solution delivery.
- Build strong relationships with new customers by staying in constant communication to ensure daily, long term, and project needs are met
- Lead client discovery calls and develop scope of work for budgeting
- Be accountable, detail-oriented, well organized, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possessing excellent problem-solving skills while continuing to treat clients and team members with respect and integrity is a must
- Be responsible for building relationships and nurturing inbound project leads
- Manage client expectations with schedules, timelines, and deliverables
- Share responsibility for client retention by proactively identifying client risks and opportunities, and managing client teams to effectively respond to client needs
- Internally communicate client expectations for delivery of end product
- Assist in the development and production of plans, presentations, creative briefs, and proposals
- Participate in brainstorming and ideation sessions
- Provide tactical, hands-on, internal and external process and project management
- Assist with occasional on-site client relations during productions. Must be comfortable with a diverse client base, personable, and approachable.
- This position will be primarily Monday to Friday but will occasionally involve weekend productions, out of town video shoots, and travel.
- Candidates who apply must be flexible, adaptable to change, and able to work in team environments.
Salary: $XX,XXX depending on track record and impact
Skills & Qualifications
- Successful at managing complex timelines, meeting deadlines, anticipating upcoming issues, and proactively working with senior management to resolve them
- Strong organizational, project management, analytic, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Well-versed in direct, interactive, online, social media, and related disciplines
- Self-starter that is resourceful and has a high level of personal initiative
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a highly collaborative team
- Working knowledge of the web, Google Workplace
- Familiarity with customer management technologies (e.g. Hubspot) and invoicing systems (e.g. Quickbooks Online)
- Knowledge of behavioral targeting, retargeting, online display, SEO, or mobile apps is a plus
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- BS in Advertising or Marketing preferred, but not required
- 3-4 years account manager experience gained in an agency, professional services firm, or client-side environment and a demonstrated interest in direct and digital marketing
- Experience with offline and online integrated marketing campaigns, including direct mail, SEM, applications, social media, website development, email distribution, and promotions is a plus
- Project management experience, good organizational skills, and can demonstrate that you work well within a team environment
Benefits & Perks
4 Weeks Paid Time Off
8 Hours Volunteer Time Off
11 Paid holidays
Health Insurance (Medical/Dental/Vision)
Company-Provided Life Insurance
Company-Provided Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Simple-IRA with Company Match
Revenue Performance Bonus
Family and Pet Bereavement Leave
Remote Work with Some In Office Collaboration
Dogs welcome (encouraged) in the office
Rock Shore provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.